This is our reproduction Eero Saarinen Tulip Table. Eero Saarinen's pedestal Tulip tables solved a particular design problem: The underside of typical chairs and tables makes a confusing, unrestful world. He wanted to clear up the "slum of legs." Indeed, Saarinen has and the result is an iconic expression of modernism that has been included in museum collections around the world.
Our authentic-quality reproduction table has a wonderful white or black marble top and cast aluminum, powder-coated base. The clean lines and fine bevel edge of the marble top along with the long, sleek pedestal base make this a classic addition to any style dining area. Also available in other sizes, colors and materials.
Features at a Glance:
Design Year: 1956
- Marble top
- Made of 3/4" thick, bevel-edged satin smooth natural white marble with gray veins or black granite
- High polish satin surface
- Surface will not yellow over time like coated marble does
- Base made of heavy molded fiberglass resin or aluminum
- Base is coated in tough, abrasion-resistant gloss enamel finish
- Available in white or black
|Dimensions||47"L x 47"W x 29"H|
|Multi Select Option?||No|